The front office check-in position is responsible for greeting and checking-in patients in a professional and timely manner. This department is the face of Alabama Pain Physicians and requires patience, empathy, time management, and professionalism with patients, co-workers, and providers.
Alabama Pain Physicians is a comprehensive pain management practice committed to improving the quality of life of our patients. We utilize cutting edge technology and advanced procedures to establish an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan to ultimately minimize pain and increase function.
- Check patients in upon arrival and collect co-pay
- Verify patient information
- Respond to any questions or concerns patients may have professionally and respectfully
- Balance and manage cash, check, and credit card intake
- Import documents from front office and from fax portal system
- Recording correspondence in patient charts using EHR
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred
- 0-2 years work experience preferred
- Effective communication skills verbally and written
- Positive, patient focused attitude
- Ability to manage change
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
We offer our employees a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits will include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Plans
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Holiday paid time off
All prospective employees and rehires are required to submit to a drug test once a conditional offer of employment has been extended and accepted. The screening will be conducted in compliance with our Drug-Free Workplace Policy which will be provided to all applicants.